Squadron Tent BarracksNot keen on setting up your tent or packing up at the end of the weekend? Let us do it all for you when you stay at the Squadron Tent Barracks. Guests who stayed in Squadron Tent Barracks during Warbirds Downunder 2013 will attest to the convenient, warm, friendly atmosphere and cooperative staff that makes this facility a popular alternative and a great way to meet similar minded friends.
Tickets to Warbirds Downunder 2015
In order to stay in the Squadron Tent Barracks you must be in possession of a TWO DAY PASS admission ticket for the Warbirds Downunder 2015 Airshow. You will be required to present your tickets to Squadron Tent Barracks staff before you can be shown to your tent.
Admission to the Warbirds Downunder 2015 Airshow is NOT INCLUDED in the Squadron Tent Barracks camping price.
The TentsThe Squadron Tent Barracks is a temporary on-site accommodation facility consisting of cabin style tents tall enough to stand up in. Each tent will be set up before you arrive and feature an awning, internal lighting, carpet on the floor, camp style beds and roll up screened windows - all you need to bring is your linen (sleeping bag and pillow), towels, camping chairs and personal items.
The beds are camp style stretcher beds that come complete with a mattress which will ensure both a good night's rest, and adequate storage room under your bed for your camping essentials.
Cost Per TentTwo Nights (Friday and Saturday)
- Single $335
- Twin Share $380
- Triple Share $410
Three Nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Single $375
- Twin Share $425
- Triple Share $460
LocationLocated on Bartondale Road in Temora, the Squadron Tent Barracks offers guests a premium location only 100m from the main entrance to the airshow.
Squadron Tent Barracks will be available for check in on Thursday November 19th 2015 and all patrons must depart by 12 noon on Sunday 22nd November 2015.
FacilitiesThe Squadron Tent Barracks will have hot showers and toilets within the facilities' grounds, and exclusive to tent barracks patrons.
The Squadron Tent Barracks hospitality marquees will be a social area for campers, providing tables, chairs, cool room, BBQ, microwave and toasters for those campers who wish to cook their own meals or have the munchies at the end of the day. Campers are welcome to store their own drinks in the cool room.
BookingsBooking is essential as tent numbers are limited.
Please note that Temora Aviation Museum and Warbirds Downunder Airshow are not coordinating the bookings for Squadron Tent Barracks. All bookings are being handled and processed by Tent City Hire. Tel: 07 5482 6788 Email: email@example.com
- Alcohol is permitted to be consumed responsibly within the Squadron Tent Barracks area. As this is a family area drunkenness and/or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- For the consideration of all guests there is a curfew on noise after 10.00pm and before 6am.
- Gas bottles and small BBQs
- Eskies and coolers
Please note that prohibited items may be confiscated so if in doubt, leave it at home.
- There are to be no generators in these areas
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
- Illegal substances
- Animals (excluding guide dogs)
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Fires and open flames of any kind (Gas BBQ's are ok)
- Sound Systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by event organisers.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) and any other forms of Drones or powered Models are prohibited by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority to be used or operated at Aerodromes or within 30 meters of any other person. You could be fined up to $4000 so do not bring them to Warbirds Downunder.