Caravan & Camping Sites
The Temora Shire Council (TSC) has been proactive in accommodating campers at the Temora Airfield and existing camping and caravan sites as well as overflow sites for Warbirds Downunder have been very popular.
To service the overflow sites, additional shower and toilet facilities will be brought in to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone. Disabled shower and toilet facilities will not be available in these areas. In addition, in the non-powered camping area, a hospitality marquee will be available with the following facilities:
- Cool Room
- Table & Chairs
- Tea & Coffee
This area is for those who wish to bring and set up their own caravan, camper or tent and are able to do so without power, water or sullage hookups.
Additional nights before the Warbirds Downunder 2020 Airshow will be available at the time of booking.
Tickets to Warbirds Downunder 2020
In order to stay in the Airfield Camping areas you must be in possession of a TWO DAY PASS admission ticket for the Warbirds Downunder 2020 Airshow. You will be required to present your tickets to Airfield Camping Area staff before you can be shown to your site.
Admission to the Warbirds Downunder 2020 Airshow is NOT INCLUDED in the Airfield Caravan and Camping Sites price.
- Alcohol is permitted to be consumed responsibly within the Airfield Camping area. As this is a family area, drunkenness and/or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- For the consideration of all guests there is a curfew on noise after 10.00pm and before 6am.
- Amenities will be closed for cleaning, specific times advised for each location.
- Display “Vehicle Pass” on dashboard at all times.
- Gas bottles and small BBQs
- Eskies and coolers
- Generators to be used ONLY between the hours of 8am and 8pm
Please note that prohibited items may be confiscated so if in doubt, leave it at home. Prohibited items include:
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
- Illegal substances
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Fires and open flames of any kind (Gas BBQ’s excepted)
- Sound systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by event organisers.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) and any other forms of Drones or powered Models are prohibited by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority to be used or operated at Aerodromes or within 30 meters of any other person. You could be fined up to $4000 so do not bring them to Warbirds Downunder.