Caravan & Camping Sites
The Temora Shire Council (TSC) has been proactive in accommodating campers at the Temora Airfield. Existing camping and caravan sites have been very popular and as a result, TSC has released more land to be used as NON-POWERED sites.
To service the overflow sites, additional shower and toilet facilities will be brought in to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone, in addition, in the non-powered camping area a hospitality marquee will be available with the following facilities:
- Cool Room
- Table & Chairs
- Tea & Coffee
This area is for those who wish to bring and set up their own caravan, camper or tent and are able to do so without power, water or sullage hookups.
Additional nights, before and after the Warbirds Downunder 2018 Airshow will be available at the time of booking.
Tickets to Warbirds Downunder 2018
In order to stay in the airfield camping areas you must be in possession of a TWO DAY PASS admission ticket for the Warbirds Downunder 2018 Airshow. You will be required to present your tickets to Airfield Camping Area Staff before you can be shown to your site.
Admission to the Warbirds Downunder 2018 Airshow is NOT INCLUDED in the Airfield Caravan and Camping Sites price.
- All campers are required to report to the check-in point
- At the check-in point you will be required to present your campsite ticket and proof of purchase of your two day pass Warbirds Downunder 2018 ticket for each individual staying on your site. If you are unable to present the event tickets, you will be directed to the Temora Aviation Museum where you will be able to purchase tickets for every individual staying on your site.
- Once you are checked in, you will be escorted or directed to your site. Please be patient and expect delays as a high volume of arrivals will need to be processed during this period.
- Alcohol is permitted to be consumed responsibly within the Airfield Camping area. As this is a family area drunkenness and/or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- For the consideration of all guests there is a curfew on noise after 10.00pm and before 6am.
- Amenities will be closed for cleaning, specific times advised for each location.
- Display “Vehicle Pass” on dashboard AT ALL TIMES.
- Gas bottles and small BBQs
- Eskies and coolers
- Generators to be used ONLY between the hours of 8am and 8pm
Please note that prohibited items may be confiscated so if in doubt, leave it at home. Prohibited items include:
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
- Illegal substances
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Fires and open flames of any kind (Gas BBQ’s excepted)
- Sound Systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by event organisers.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) and any other forms of Drones or powered Models are prohibited by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority to be used or operated at Aerodromes or within 30 meters of any other person. You could be fined up to $4000 so do not bring them to Warbirds Downunder.