Photographer’s Pit Pass (Limited)
- Free priority parking
- 2 day admission pass to Warbirds Downunder Airshow and Temora Aviation Museum
- Amazing location to view the aircraft taxiing, taking off and landing
- Exclusive area for Photographers only with lots of ground space to spread out
- Grandstand with capacity of 175 people with bench type seats- unallocated seats.
- Limited to 80 tickets
- Marquee with tables, chairs and charging points
Please note that as this area is away from the General Admission Area you will be a distance away from the Food Areas. See picture below.
Visitors attending Warbirds Downunder will have the option to choose from Premium Tickets in the Spitfire or Sabre Stand, Photographer’s Pit Tickets or General Admission Tickets. Tickets on sale now.
For information about Premium tickets, please click here.
For information about General Admission tickets, please click here.