Both days are filled with a curated program of historical warbird flights. The program will offer an array of aircraft from trainers to jets. It will include the on-site RAAF 100 Sqn collection of working warbirds housed at Temora Aviation Museum, and many more rare and unique former and current military aircraft. Including:
- Only flying Lockheed Hudson Bomber in the world.
- Two of Australia’s flying Spitfires.
- World’s newest fully restored Dragonfly ground attack jet.
- Oldest airworthy Tiger Moth in Australia.
- The only flying Canberra Bomber in Australia.
- CAC Wirraway, Ryan STM
- CT-4, Winjeel and BT13 trainers
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.